- We believe the Scriptures, Old & New Testaments to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of God to man.
- We believe in one God, the Creator of all things, perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, conceived of the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary. He died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins. He arose from the dead, ascended into heaven where He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify Christ and, during this age, to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, and to indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost. Only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- We believe that Christ’s blood, shed on the cross, provides the only grounds for justification and salvation, not automatically to all, but only for those who believe.
- We believe all who have received His salvation are automatically made members of the body of Christ, the one true, universal church.
- We believe that Baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during this age.
- We believe in the personal and imminent coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord and the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.